Saturday, June 7, 2014

How to with Halley- A Princess Party featuring Princess Trees andTulleBalls


I find that more of my family and friends are asking me to help plan their little ones Birthday parties! It's flattering and SO much fun! My bestie Andrea wanted some help planning her little Princess Brooklyn's first Birthday bash!

On this How to with Halley, I give you lots of cute, money saving tips! I also show you how to make Princess Trees (No princess party should be without these) and the easiest Tulle Balls you've ever seen. You can also find more of the ideas mentioned on this video in greater detail on How to with Halley- Dr. Seuss Party Planning!

Watch the video below for step by step instructions! Happy Pawty Planning and keep me posted!

Lots of love,
Xoxo
Halley May

No comments:

Post a Comment