Tuesday, August 5, 2014

How to with Halley- Picture Initial

I needed the perfect gift for one of my greatest friends since 5th Grade as she is expecting a little bundle of joy any day now. Upon brainstorming for a nursery gift, I thought of what every expecting mother adds to their baby room, an initial of course! It seemed perfect to add pictures to this idea so that's just what I did. 

This idea also makes a great birthday present for Grandma Elizabeth! She's such a special lady... What a creative way to display pictures for her to look at everyday. :)

Watch the video below for step by step instructions! I promise, it's easier than you may think and a great way to add some flavor to your home or someone else's!



Let me know how yours turn out!

Lots of love,
Halley May

No comments:

Post a Comment