Thursday, October 1, 2015

How to with Halley- DIY Deco Mesh Wreath


If you've ever seen Decor Mesh wreaths in craft stores you know they can get pretty pricey... Some even in the $100 range. I made this Carolina Panthers wreath last year to try out making my own and decided to make a Halloween wreath this year. I wanted to share just how easy and inexpensive it can be! I only spent around $10!! Most of my accent items were found at the Dollar Tree and I got this Halloween Mesh on clearance last year for around $3. Even if you don't find the Deco Mesh on sale, this project will still only cost around $15-$20 to make yourself.

Watch below for detailed instruction:


Thank you guys for watching! Be sure  to connect with me on FB and YouTube by clicking the links on my homepage! 

Have a "Spooktakular" Halloween! 

Xoxo,
Halley May 

No comments:

Post a Comment