Tuesday, November 24, 2015

How to with Halley- DIY Wooden Sign (a great gift idea!)

When brainstorming on how to avoid Black Friday all together and just get turkey wasted, AGAIN,  all day, I came up with the perfect plan! I can make my gifts so I don't have to fight the lines. Of course if you have kids, you can't avoid shopping this season but you can certainly STILL avoid Black Friday. My advice? Check out Ross for discounted toys. You can find Monster High Dolls, Barbies, and Hot Wheels half price! If you're ready to jump on the DIY bandwagon with me, you will LOVE making this Wooden Sign! It couldn't be easier to do AND you can personalize it for the recipient! 

Watch below for simple instruction! 


Happy Thanksgiving! 

If you still decide to brave the crowds on Friday, I'll say a little prayer for you! ;)

Xoxo,
Halley May 

No comments:

Post a Comment