Wednesday, April 20, 2016

How to with Halley- Mother's Day ideas on WBTW News Channel 13


Oh what fun it was hanging with the News 13 crew this morning!

 I was excited to share some How to with Halley ideas in time for Mother's Day. Thanks Brandon for proving this How to with Halley wreath even looks good on. Lol! (You can find this adorable wreath in the May edition of SC Woman magazine-- I will list the link here as soon as it's out!) 

Erica and I had a blast making this salty scrub-- sure to keep mom's skin feeling extra sweet! We were able to finish the scrub during the news segment so that tells you just how easy it is. Plus, it only calls for 2 ingredients! 

Watch here:

Thanks to News 13 for having me on! 

I hope you guys enjoy these ideas. Please send me pictures and connect with me on FB at HalleyMurrowCastleberry (no spaces) so I can see how yours turn out! 

Xo,
Halley May

No comments:

Post a Comment