Wednesday, June 22, 2016

How to with Halley- Fly an airplane (as seen on HTC's The Business Connection)

Anyone who knows me well, knows that one of my least favorite things to do is fly. I've tried everything to combat the fear of flying, but each time it's just as bad as the previous trip. 

I decided to step waaaaay outside of my comfort zone, and take to the cockpit on this edition of "How to with Halley."

Tommy, at the Myrtle Beach Academy of Aviation, was such a patient instructor. Thanks to really great editing by Nick, you won't hear me squeeling during takeoff in this segment. Despite my nerves getting the best of me, I couldn't have felt more at ease, given the situation. Tommy was very knowledgeable and the views from 2,000 plus feet were beyond breathtaking over Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet!  

I'd be lying if I said I couldn't wait to kiss the ground upon returning. Even still, I can't wait to go back and learn more about flying. Who knows.. Maybe someday I'll shoot for my captain's liscense. 

You can watch here: 

Xx,
Halley May 

No comments:

Post a Comment