Monday, February 24, 2014

How to with Halley- Apothekayla Hippie Lippie


We all get chapped lips no matter what time of the year it is. With all of the cold weather lately, mine feel more dry than normal. I had the chance to catch up with my amazing cousin Kayla recently.  She is such an awesome chick!  She is the founder of Apothekayla and shows us just how easy it is to make your own all natural lip balm!


This stuff is probably the best lip balm I've ever used! I will never purchase another tube of Chapstick again after using and making Hippie Lippie! This is the ultimate recipe for rescuing those dry lips. 

Not only is making your own easy on your pockets, but you also don't have to worry about toxins and know exactly what's in it! 

I hope you guys enjoy making Lippie as much as I did! Thanks again Kayla for sharing your recipe! We can't wait to learn more from you! 

Love,
Halley

No comments:

Post a Comment