Tuesday, February 18, 2014

How to with Halley- Cake Batter Dip and Strawberry Party Hats


Today is mine and my step father's birthday! He's one of my favorite people so I wanted to make one of my favorite birthday snacks for him... Cake Batter Dip! It reminds me of baking with my Grandma. She always let us lick the bowl when she was finished. Yuuuummy!

This is super easy to make and perfect for birthday gatherings no matter what your age! The kids will love it... and so will you!


What you'll need:
1 box of Funfetti Cake Mix
2 cups of Whipped Cream (you can use low fat or non fat as well)
11/2 cups of plain yogurt (you can use Greek for protein)

Party Hats:
Strawberries
Zip lock bag
A knife for cutting 

I hope you guys enjoy this recipe idea for your next celebration! 

Love,
Halley

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! Thank you for sharing and HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much lady!!! This little recipe def made my birthday a whole lot sweeter ;)

    ReplyDelete