Saturday, August 15, 2015

How to with Halley- DIY Mickey Ears (less than $5!)

Mickey Mouse was seriously my first love. My room was top to bottom decorated with just him. I even wore pins on my shirts with his face on it. In hindsight, borderline obsession. Lol. I wasn't able to visit Disney until I was about 17. Of course it was still magical, but I can only imagine what it would have been like as a kid. I want to be sure all the littles in my life get to go as children. Chris and I are beyond excited to take our oldest nieces and nephew this year right before school starts back. As soon as we surprised them with the trip, Gigi sent me a picture of "UP" style Mickey Ears that she wanted. Of course, I could have ordered them, but where's the fun in that? I had such a blast with this project and was able to make each set for less than $5! They were much cheaper than any pair you'll buy and they're so personal! :) 

The kids love them! Watch below for easy instruction!


Xoxo,
Halley May

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm glad you like this idea and hope it comes in handy for you!

    Love,
    Halley May

    ReplyDelete