Tuesday, December 2, 2014

How to with Halley- Poster Board Fuzzy Christmas Trees

I found fuzzy trees at TJ Maxx and was so tempted to buy them but I thought, I'm super handy, surely I can make these for less than 20 bucks a pop! Much to my surprise, I made them for around $1-$2 a piece and displayed them on some super cute candle holders I found at Ross for about $7 each!


These trees are so easy to make and you can make different sizes so there's no need to purchase the candle holders but I already had them and thought they worked perfect!

Supplies:
Poster board (2 for $1- Dollar Tree)
1 boa ( $1 Dollar Tree, 1 and a half for the larger size)
Scissors
Pencil
Hot Glue Gun

Watch this video for simple instruction!



Can't wait to see yours! Please send me pictures and find me on Facebook! 
http://www.Facebook.com/HalleyMurrowCastleberry

Xoxo, Halley May

No comments:

Post a Comment