Tuesday, December 8, 2015

How to with Halley- DIY Gift Ideas


Gift buying can be so stressful but nothing says "I Love You" like making the gift yourself! Handmade gifts are so special.. Those are the gifts I look at and think about the person who made them. 

Picture gifts are fun and you can find the perfect pictures on that special someone's social media account without them even knowing (you sneaky little devil, you). 

Let's revisit some of my favorite, and oh so easy, DIY gift ideas for the Holidays.

A Picure Initial (Perfect for anyone on your list):

Photo Coasters (These are so awesome, inexpensive, and durable! I've been using mine since I made this video):

Hippie Lippie (Yum! Thanks Apothekayla for showing us how to make this fabulous Lippie. It's all natural and will keep your lips oh so soft!):

Sharpie Mug (Personalize it for anyone on your list. This is a fun project for the kids to do for their teacher or Grandparents, too!):

No comments:

Post a Comment